In recognition of Veteran’s Day, we remember the rights of veterans with physical or mental disabilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Pacific ADA Center has resources to equip veterans returning to a civilian job or looking for new employment.
- Understanding Your Employment Rights Under the ADA: A Guide for Veterans – U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Veterans and the ADA: A Guide for Employers – EEOC
- ADA: Know Your Rights: Returning Service Members with Disabilities – U.S. Department of Justice
- You Have a Lot to Offer: Ten Points for Veterans to Consider When Returning to Work with a Disability – ADA National Network
- Ten Tips for Employers: Tapping into the Talents of Veterans with Disabilities – ADA National Network
- Ten Tips for Families: Supporting a Veteran with a Disability Returning to Work – ADA National Network
- Disabled Veterans- Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion
- Accommodation and Compliance: Veterans and Service Members – Job Accommodation Network
If you have questions or ADA – related inquires, call Pacific ADA Center at 800-949-4232 or go online to https://www.adapacific.org/.